Shilpa Shetty opens up about her journey, admits she was never in the top 10 actors list; says, “Today, look at me! I am doing biggest series”

Shilpa Shetty Kundra embarked on her illustrious acting journey back in 1993 when she graced the silver screen for the first time in the iconic film Baazigar, sharing the screen with none other than the Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan. Since that pivotal debut, Shilpa has not only garnered recognition for her acting prowess but has also left an indelible mark with her exceptional dancing abilities. In a candid and reflective interview, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who marked her 30th year in the Hindi film industry, shared her thoughts on her remarkable journey and her outlook on the future. While looking back on her illustrious career, Shilpa emphasized that she doesn't dwell on the past and remains focused on her professional growth.

Despite not consistently ranking among the top ten actors in the industry, Shilpa Shetty expressed her contentment with her career trajectory. She told ETimes,, “I feel there is poetic justice of life, always. I was never in the top 10 actors (list). I may have received a lot of love and adulation but never counted in the top 10 actors - maybe lack of opportunity, or what, I don't know. Today, look at me! I am doing biggest series, I have just finished filming a movie, I am doing a multilingual film, and I have nothing to complain about today. We all have our journey, I have carved a niche on TV, my brands are doing well.”

Meanwhile, on the work front, Shilpa will be next seen in film Sukhee opposite Amit Sadh. She also has the web series Indian Police Force directed by Rohit Shetty. The show also stars Sidharth Malhotra and Vivek Oberoi.

Also Read: Shilpa Shetty spreads the love for sarees yet again in floral saree and one-shoulder blouse



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/6LispKW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment