Karan Johar’s kids Roohi and Yash excitedly watch their dad’s new movie Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani, see video

Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt starrer rom-com Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani is now streaming on Prime Video. The duo’s crackling on-screen chemistry translated well on-screen with the helm of director Karan Johar who returned to direction after seven years with this film. Now, that the film is available online, he made his kids Roohi and Yash watch it and they seemed to have loved it.

In a video shared on Instagran, Karan Johar’s kids were excitedly watching the movie when Yash says, “We are watching Dada’s new movie.” He captioned the post, “Have you watched it yet???,” as the kids were enjoying the ‘Tum Kya Mile’ song.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Karan Johar (@karanjohar)

In an exclusive conversation with Bollywood Hungama, Karan Johar had said that with Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani, the positive reactions have been magnanimous. “But in this case, there's been just love it. I can't explain it. I'm kind of like, ‘Oh, my God!’, and I don't think a single film of mine has got this kind of critical acclaim. And all of us filmmakers, honestly, I want to say, the time you don't get the reviews, you say reviews don't matter. It's just a defense mechanism that all directors, filmmakers, producers, actors, we all say it doesn't matter, the audience is god. And it's all very well, but inside, everyone seeks that critical validation and gets it right. It made me very happy. I read every line of every review and I was like, ‘Wow, oh, even he liked it. She liked it. He liked it.’ I'm like, this is amazing. It's never happened to me. The film has got a resounding critical reaction as well, and I'm so heartened by the fact that the aspects of the film that came from within have resonated. And also columns have been written on the era and the subversive messaging. Well, it's not that I set out to make a film that has a broad messaging. I wanted it to come through within the narrative of an entertainer. That was very critical, but I feel all the things very strongly, but I felt I didn't want to make a film that was preaching. That was kind of like I wanted it to come through very organically, which is what I think has been achieved,” he said.

Presented by Viacom18 Studios and Dharma Productions, Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani is a Dharma Production film directed by Karan Johar and is now available to stream exclusively on Prime Video in India and across 240 countries and territories worldwide. ALSO READ: Karan Johar lauds Avinash Tiwary for his "Versatility and adaptability"; says, "He can be the good guy, the bad guy, or the grey guy"



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/GPfa7FC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment