Rhea Kapoor shares enchanting glimpses of Scottish vacation with Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja and baby Vayu

Rhea Kapoor and her husband, Karan Boolani, are enjoying a Scottish vacation with her sister, Sonam Kapoor, her husband Anand Ahuja, and her nephew Vayu. Rhea has given her fans an insight inside their vacation by posting postcard-worthy lovely photos from their trip.

Rhea took to Instagram to share photos from her vacation in Scotland. In one of the photographs, she is relaxing by a lake, surrounded by lush foliage. Then there's another image that shows us a glimpse inside her hotel room. There is also an image of her husband, Karan, swinging a golf club.

She also uploaded a sweet photo of Sonam with her tiny munchkin, Vayu, on her lap. The image depicts Vayu playing with a spoon. In another photo, Vayu was seen standing in the centre of this beautiful garden.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Rhea Kapoor (@rheakapoor)

Rhea also shared some of the delicious dishes they ate throughout their holiday. The final scene showed Anand and Vayu standing on a train platform, chatting with the dog of a fellow tourist.

Sonam travelled to Scotland earlier in June for her birthday weekend. She turned to Instagram to send a message encapsulating her time in Scotland. She also thanked her loved ones. The post read, “Still reeling from the beauty of the weekend I’ve had with those I hold closest to my heart… Anand, you’re my whole heart, and the memories we’re making with Vayu are my most precious. Rhea, you plan the most fabulous surprises and I know I’m the luckiest sister in the world!”

She said, “I'm also the luckiest daughter, with the most loving parents and parents-in-law who are continually showering me with their adoration. My friends who travelled all the way to Scotland and made my birthday weekend unforgettable with their fun and thoughtfulness. I love you, my chosen family.”

On the work front, Sonam will next appear in a film based on Anuja Chauhan's novel Battle of Bittora. According to reports, Anil Kapoor, her father, would produce the film.

Also Read : Diljit Dosanjh on how Rhea Kapoor pursued him in for a year to create ‘Naina’: “I told her I could not make songs for Bollywood”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/uRWMsKr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment