Sunny Leone reveals the reason behind her name change; says, “It was as if a switch had been flipped within me”

Sunny Leone is one of the most recognized faces in the world. After being an adult entertainer, she moved to India to be a contestant on Bigg Boss. Soon enough, she grabbed her Bollywood debut in the form of Pooja Bhatt’s Jism 2 (2014), which also starred Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh. There was no looking behind from here on as long as her popularity is concerned.

But not many would know that Sunny Leone’s real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra and there is a story on how she became Sunny Leone. She hails from Punjab, India, from where her father migrated to Canada. Her life went through a change after she became a model. She shared her life story in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan India Magazine.

Sunny said, “I’ve previously mentioned that my academic journey was far from stellar, and while enrolling in college was a necessary step, it wasn’t one I completed. During my time on campus, a chance encounter with a fellow student introduced me to a modelling agent, and it was as if a switch had been flipped within me.”

The actress added, “In that moment, I realised that modelling was a business, and if I approached it intelligently – steering clear of its darker aspects – I could truly thrive. I understood that my success of failure rested solely on my shoulders. And so, the persona of Sunny Leone was born.”

On the work front, Sunny will next be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s Kennedy. The crime-cum-political drama will see her cast opposite Rahul Bhat.

Also Read: Sunny Leone joins dating app to help singles find love; deets inside



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/e5DXJAj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment