Salman Khan says Tiger 3 is a gift to his fans as he marks 35 years in films: "I love being the larger-than-life action star"

Salman Khan is excited to celebrate his 35 years in cinema with Tiger 3 which has been produced by Aditya Chopra’s Yash Raj Films. Salman is elated with the response that the first video asset, Tiger Ka Message from Tiger 3, is getting from audiences worldwide. Yash Raj Films released Tiger Ka Message last week, a video that is a precursor to the trailer of Tiger 3, and it was an instant blockbuster on the internet!

Salman says, “People who have loved me since my debut, made me realise on social media that I have completed 35 years in cinema! It is a very special moment for me, filled with nostalgia, love, so much joy and also the pain when things didn’t go as per plan. But I have loved every minute of my journey in the Hindi film industry.”

He adds, “I’m glad to celebrate this personal milestone with the release of Tiger 3! I know that my fans love to see me doing action and I hope Tiger 3 is the perfect gift that they have been waiting for!”

Salman Khan is back to reprise his much-loved role as super agent Tiger aka Avinash Singh Rathore in Yash Raj Films’ Tiger 3. The megastar of Indian cinema says he loves being the larger-than-life hero in films. Salman says, “I love the action genre, I love being the larger-than-life action star. It’s fun! I love doing big action spectacles and Tiger 3 is as big as it can get. The story of the film is something that I loved a lot and I’m certain that we will catch everyone by surprise with it.”

Tiger 3, directed by filmmaker Maneesh Sharma, is set to release on the big Diwali holiday window this year! ALSO READ: Salman Khan on Tiger 3: “Tiger has got unanimous love and support from not only my fans but also from the audience across the world for over 10 years now”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2JjD5KL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment