Kriti Sanon opens up about her love life and ideal partner; says, “I have been single for a while”

Kriti Sanon, the National Award-winning actress, graced the Day 2 of the India Today Conclave Mumbai 2023 where her session titled Woman on Top: The Outsider on Surviving and Thriving in Bollywood provided a glimpse into her personal life. During the engaging conversation, the actress shared insights into her love life and what she envisions in an ideal partner.

At the India Today Conclave Mumbai 2023, Kriti addressed her relationship status, clarifying, “Let me just first say that I am single. Let's make that clear. I have been single for a while, in fact.”

When asked about the qualities she seeks in an ideal partner, the actress shared her romantic side, stating, “As far as what kind of a partner I want, I think I am a die-hard romantic. I want to be in love.” Elaborating on her preferences, Kriti mentioned, “I want someone who has a lot of love, and honesty. I do get attracted to people who are ambitious, and driven, and inspire me in some way. I always need that inspiration in a partner. And yes, hopefully taller than me that kind of disqualifies a lot of people. But, hopefully, that. But in the end, you want a good human being who has a good heart, just a lot of love, just real and honest.”

On the professional front, Kriti Sanon is keeping busy with an array of film projects. She is set to appear alongside Tiger Shroff in Ganapath, and she also has an upcoming film with Shahid Kapoor, slated for release on February 9, 2024. Additionally, fans can anticipate her presence alongside Kareena Kapoor and Tabu in The Crew.

Also Read: Kriti Sanon talks about reuniting with Tiger Shroff in Ganapath; says, “He looks photoshopped 24×7”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/aWz49Hu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment