Hrithik Roshan is elated for the re-release of Koi Mil Gaya: “I feel that it has aged pretty well”

On the occasion of 20 years of Koi...Mil Gaya, the film is set to re-release in PVR INOX cinemas across 30 cities in India. Rakesh Roshan's Koi...Mil Gaya, released in 2003, is India's first Sci-fi film featuring an alien. The Sci-fi musical and India's first superhero film Krrish franchise also stands to be the first multi-genre story franchise that carries forward characters and storyline from its preceding parts. The film and its installments received rave reviews from audiences and critics alike. Hrithik Roshan, who starred in the movie, is pumped about the re-release.

Taking to his social media on Thursday, the actor said in a video, “Koi… Mil Gaya is re-releasing in theatres on August 4. I am so excited for the film, I gave so much to, is releasing again in theatres. Wow, it sounds absolutely crazy to me. I didn’t even know it was possible but I knew it was possible. But, now that it is happening, it feels like a release of a new film. This is going to be a lot of fun.”

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Hrithik Roshan (@hrithikroshan)

He added, “Please go to the theatres with your family and friends to enjoy this film. I hope you enjoy. I feel that it has aged pretty well although every time I think of this film, I feel I could have done much better. It’s still a very dear film.”

Directed by Rakesh Roshan, Koi... Mil Gaya is produced by Rakesh Roshan's FilmKraft Production. The film stars Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta, Rekha alongside Johny Lever, Rajat Bedi, Prem Chopra and child artists Hansika Motwani, Anuj Pandit Sharma in pivotal roles. ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Rakesh Roshan was extremely worried about Koi Mil Gaya as Hrithik Roshan’s movies had tanked prior to it: “All his films didn’t do well’



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/9ECcGT7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment