Pankaj Tripathi says his father isn’t too proud of his achievements: “He does not even know what and how I do in cinema”

Over the years, Pankaj Tripathi has garnered critical acclaim in the film industry through his performances. From his comic roles to emotional performances, he has come a long way. However, he says that his father isn’t fully aware of what he does or knows about his achievements. The OMG 2 actor recently said that even his mother doesn’t care much about his acting.

In an interview with Mashable, Tripathi revealed that his father visited Mumbai once for the housewarming ceremony of his first house. He said, “He is not attached to beautiful houses.”

He added, “He is not too proud of my achievements. My father does not even know what and how I do in cinema. To date, he has not seen how a movie theatre looks from the inside. He sees my work if someone shows him on their computer or on the television, which was recently installed at my house.”

Furthermore, talking about his mother, he added, “My mother watches me on TV and says ‘Call him and tell he has become very thin, he is not eating and sleeping properly.’ She does not focus on my acting.”

Meanwhile, Pankaj Tripathi is currently starring in OMG 2 alongside Akshay Kumar and Yami Gautam. It released on August 11, 2023. The film earned Rs. 10.26 crores on the opening day. ALSO READ: Pankaj Tripathi says OMG 2 is a film that “matches his sensibilities”; reveals he turned down Akshay Kumar starrer initially



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/RYANtrB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment