Ranveer Singh shares childhood photos as he gears up for Don 3; urges fans to give him a chance: "My two supernovas, The Big B and SRK, I hope I can make you proud"

A day ago, Farhan Akhtar announced that Ranveer Singh is ready to step into the new interpretation of this larger-than-life character, Don, one of the most awaited action franchises of 2025. Announcing Don 3, which is touted to be a reboot, fans have been divided about not having Shah Rukh Khan in the third installment. The original character was played by Amitabh Bachchan in the 80s followed by SRK in the 2000s in Don and Don 2. Taking that legacy forward is Singh who is known for his magnetic presence, undeniable talent, and a penchant for delivering memorable performances. However, the actor is well aware of the responsibility that comes along with the role and he hopes that he can deliver a memorable performance if given a chance by the audience.

On Thursday, the actor shared a few of his adorable childhood pictures that prove he was a bundle of energy, a cool attitude and swag even back then! In the pictures, the cute toddler is seen going all guns and glory as he sports glares and holds a gun showcasing some attitude and swag! Taking to social media, he shared "Gosh! I’ve been dreaming about doing this for a very, very long time! As a child, I fell in love with the movies, and like the rest of us, watching and worshipping Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan - the two G.O.A.Ts of Hindi Cinema. I dreamed of growing up to be like them. They are the very reason I wanted to become an actor and a ‘hindi film hero’. Their impact and influence on my life cannot be overstated. They’ve shaped the person and actor that I am. Taking their legacy forward is a manifestation of my childhood dream."

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Ranveer Singh (@ranveersingh)

He added, "I understand what a great responsibility it is to be a part of the ‘Don’ dynasty. I hope the audience gives me a chance and showers me with love, the way they have for numerous characters over the past so many years.  Thank you Farhan and Ritesh for entrusting me with this honourable mantle and believing in me. I hope I can deliver on your faith and conviction. My two supernovas, The Big B and SRK, I hope I can make you proud. And my beloved audience, as always, I promise you…that I will do my very best to entertain you...in and as...’Don’. Thank you for your love."

Riding high on the success of his latest release Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani, the powerhouse performer is certainly on a roll.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Excel Entertainment (@excelmovies)

Produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar of Excel Entertainment, the film is scheduled to release in 2025. ALSO READ: Don 3 First Look: Farhan Akhtar introduces Ranveer Singh as the new generation Don, watch



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Z2HKT9w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment