Mannara Chopra pens heartfelt note thanking her cousin Priyanka Chopra Jonas, brother-in-law Nick Jonas and others for making her birthday special

Not only did they spend Holi together, but Priyanka Chopra Jonas along with husband Nick Jonas also attended the birthday celebration of actress - reality show star Mannara Chopra. Amid many rumours of a fallout between the duo and Mannara also being questioned about her relationship with PC during her Bigg Boss 17 stint, the Chopra sisters decided to put an end to these by showcasing their off screen camaraderie on multiple occasions. After they attended the birthday, Mannara took to social media to express gratitude towards them and everyone who made her day special.

Mannara Chopra took to social media to share montages from her birthday celebrations which included her cake-cutting ceremony as well as the guests posing for the paparazzi. Thanking Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Nick Jonas, and other guests who were a part of the event she said, “Thank you, Mimi Didi and Nick Jiju, for making my birthday so special with your presence. My Mami, who is the backbone of our family, deserves a special mention.” She went on to share, “And let’s not forget my brother, sister, and brother-in-law - Gucci, Mitali (Dora), and Aakash, who are my lifelines and the life of every family gathering.”

“And of course, my mom. “I was born to you, Mom, and this day is possible only because of you. My apologies : I missed to add my dad videos , as few of you are asking me . He could not attend my birthday as he is still medically recovering,” she concluded.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Mannara Chopra (@memannara)

Earlier this week, Mannara Chopra also added another video from the celebrations wherein she had captioned the post saying, “Coz my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION was LIT ????, Shared in an intimate setting with family and friends. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who joined me and my family for the evening . Your presence and affection are deeply valued by us. Additionally, I extend my gratitude to the media for showering us with immense love”.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Mannara Chopra (@memannara)

Mannara Chopra, who has been focusing on her films down South, kicked off her Bollywood career in 2014 with Zid whereas she did her first Telugu film in the same year. The actress recently catapulted to fame with her becoming one of the runners-up contestant on Bigg Boss 17.

Also Read: Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas attend the birthday bash of Mannara Chopra; videos go viral



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/CSROeTs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment