EXCLUSIVE: Priyanka Chopra talks about the success of Anomaly: “Want to create a loyal consumer base based on the product itself”

Global star Priyanka Chopra Jonas has finally come back to her home country India after three years. For the unversed, the actress landed in India with multiple goals, including the launch of her haircare product, Anomaly. In a conversation with Bollywood Hungama, Priyanka opened up about juggling between being an actor and an entrepreneur. She also talked about the success of Anomaly on Nykaa.

EXCLUSIVE: Priyanka Chopra talks about the success of Anomaly: “Want to create a loyal consumer base based on the product itself”

On being asked how involved she is in this business, given that acting is her day job, PeeCee asserted, “I'm involved in every business of mine, if anything has my name on it, then I'm involved in, I don't attach my name to anything unless like, I can make sure I have quality control, or I have the ability to say, I can take it to the maximum the potential that it has.”

The actress further was further asked if because of her fans she is attached to her business. In her response, the actress said, “I'm not relying on my fans to be able to be my only consumer base. I want to create a loyal consumer base based on the product itself. So for me, it's really important that I'm associated with excellence. I always associate myself with and strive for excellence. So we worked for a year and a half on this product before it even hit the market in America two years ago. And today we are with multiple retail partners.

On her association with Nykaa, the Baywatch actress informed us, “The Nykaa team told me that they have about 44,000 plus beauty brands on their platform, and we are in the top 10 today, just in three months. That's not because of my name. That's because we have repeat customers, people that have used it and come back and bought more. And that just is such a validating feeling.”

As she continued speaking on the same, the Bajirao Mastani actress called herself a learner and added, “Before this, I was more like an investor. I am someone who always walks with caution. I don't run at a very fast speed.”

Also Read:Priyanka Chopra Jonas preps for Christmas with daughter Malti Marie, see pics



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/nHPqsbS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment