Hrithik Roshan remembers his grandfather ‘Daduji’ Roshan on his 106th birth anniversary: “Legends have a way of transcending time through their art”

Hrithik Roshan is celebrating the birth anniversary of his grandfather, music director Roshan. The actor said that he never got to meet him as he had passed at the age of 40 but his music remains a treasure for him. Along with the photo of his grandfather, the music playing in the background is ‘Oh Re Taal Mile Nadi Ke Jal Mein’ from the 1968 film Anokhi Raat starring Sanjeev Kumar. The lyrics were by Indivar and sung by Mukesh.

Hrithik Roshan took to Instagram to pen a heartfelt note. He wrote, “Today marks the 106th birth anniversary of my Daduji - Roshan, whose name I inherit. Although I never had the honor of meeting him, learning from him or physically experiencing his love, I am blessed with a priceless treasure: his work... his music. Legends have a way of transcending time through their art. His songs are the foundation of the Roshan family’s journey and I am immensely proud to be a part of his extraordinary lineage. Celebrating my Daduji’s immortal legacy through one of my favourite songs by him ♥️ I celebrate this song even more because my Daduji never got to celebrate its success… he passed away soon after he recorded this brilliant track. He was 40 years old.”

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Hrithik Roshan (@hrithikroshan)

On the work front, Hrithik Roshan will next star in Fighter. Helmed by Siddharth Anand, the film stars Deepika Padukone and Anil Kapoor. It is set for January 25, 2024 release. ALSO READ: 4 Years of Super 30: Hrithik Roshan shares, “When somebody says ‘Hrithik can’t do it,’ you can’t even imagine how charged I get”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/paKszgR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment