‘Workaholic’ Bhumi Pednekar finishes shooting four films this year; says, ‘I have not had a lot of me-time’

Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar marked her acting debut in 2015, and has not stopped after that. The actress has earned a name for herself by picking unconventional projects. In fact, even though her last film Raksha Bandhan did not perform well at the Box Office, the actress is continuing to shoot for upcoming projects with the same energy and enthusiasm.

Speaking on the same, the Saand Ki Aankh actress said, “I have recently worked on Afwaah, which stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui sir and is directed by Sudhir Mishra. It is such a wonderful project. It is actually my fourth film this year. I have already finished Lady Killer and Bhakshak.” to Hindustan Times. She then added, “My year started with a bang with Badhaai Do. The second half of the year is going to be super packed. I have back-to-back shooting schedules as I start shooting for two new projects”.

As her conversation progressed forward, the Bala actress added, “I feel me-time is extremely important. This year, I have not had a lot of me-time. It is also kind of like the revenge work that I’m doing for the time that we lost in COVID. I’ve not had a lot of me-time and I miss it. But I’m such a workaholic.”

As the Lust Stories actress continued, she asserted, “I’m so grateful for all the opportunities that I have that I don’t feel like slowing down at the moment. When naturally my body will tell me, that okay, slow down a little. I think I will only then slow down. But at the moment, I’m on a high. I’m having a blast.”

Along with Lady Killer and Afwaah, the 33-year-old actress also has a bunch of films in her kitty; Bhakshak, Govinda Naam Mera, and Bheed are the name to a few.

Also Read: Bhumi Pednekar serves a classy look in black pant suit and Versace jewellery



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/rkFuxNS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment