Salman Khan gets “slightly irritated” with Cyrus Broacha over repeated arm-touch request; latter recalls “passing out” during Weekend Ka Vaar episode

Actor-comedian Cyrus Broacha recently shared some amusing stories about his interactions with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan during his podcast, Cyrus Says. These anecdotes shed light on the lighter side of Salman Khan.

Falling Asleep During Bigg Boss Cyrus Broacha recalled an incident from his time on Bigg Boss, where he inadvertently fell asleep while Salman Khan was addressing the contestants. “The first time Salman was on, I think it was the first eviction, and he was being very serious in his style where he is giving some lecture to somebody and I was passing out. And then he started laughing because he never met a contestant who has fallen asleep while he is talking. Usually, all the other contestants go berserk like ‘Salman Bhai’ and I was napping,” Broacha shared. The Egg Incident Broacha also discussed his dissatisfaction with the food in the Bigg Boss house and how Salman Khan sent him some eggs on the day he left the show. “He (Salman Khan) sent me eggs, the day I actually got out. So what happened, the eggs came and five minutes later, they asked me to leave. I had issue with my son. Long story. Anyway, I got out. After I left, Pooja Bhatt’s father (Mahesh Bhatt) called me to check on his daughter. And Pooja started to fight with them (contestants). Because, apparently, the moment I left, all the contestants went for the eggs. She was very hurt. Where’s the emotion?” Interviewing Salman Khan While Hungover In another humorous tale, Cyrus Broacha recounted an interview with Salman Khan during his MTV days when he was completely hungover. He said, “I was out until 3 in the morning. I was completely drunk. Salman Khan’s secretary, during the film Yuvvraaj, called and said you can do the interview today. They woke me up and made me leave at 9 in the morning. I was so hungover, I stopped at Lucky Biryani. I remember there were Irani boys there. I had to vomit there. The only person who understood what I was going through was Salman Khan. No judgement.” The Arm-Touching Incident Cyrus Broacha’s podcast co-host, Cyrus Sahukar, chimed in with another memorable moment, highlighting the only time Salman Khan got slightly irritated with Broacha. “He has always been super nice to you. I think the only time he got slightly irritated with you was when in an interview you kept saying ‘Can I touch your arm?’ and he was like, ‘Hey, take it easy’.”

Also Read: Nayanthara enjoys Salman Khan and Bhagyashree’s classic love story Maine Pyar Kiya: “These two and this film. Just pure love”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/VraCeEH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment