Nikkhil Advani reveals Salman Khan gets upset if his film does “less than Rs 300 crores”

Filmmaker Nikkhil Advani has shared candid insights into his relationship with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. Known for their collaborations on films like Salaam-e-Ishq and Hero, the duo shares a strong bond. However, the director has revealed the underlying reason for their limited collaborations. During a chat with Lallantop, Nikkhil Advani candidly admitted that the immense pressure to deliver box office hits exceeding Rs 300 crores is a significant factor in his decision to steer clear of directing Salman Khan films.

Nikkhil Advani Reveals Reason Behind Not Working With Salman Khan Nikkhil asserted, “Salman Khan films have to make more than Rs 300 crores. If his films do less than that, he feels really bad, and I don’t want that burden. I want to sleep peacefully at night and not carry the burden of making that Rs 300-400 crores (grossing) film. I want to make films that I want to. I love Salman, he is my messiah.

He further added, “There is that option of, ‘In case of emergency, please call’, that’s Salman for me on my phone. I know he will leave everything and come. Even if he is doing the biggest action scene, if someone calls him, he will say, ‘I will go, this one’s in trouble.’ He is the messiah of the industry. But I don’t want to have that stress of Rs 300-400 crores. If it happens, great, but I don’t want that stress,” he added.

Speaking of the professional front, Nikkhil Advani is currently awaiting the release of his next film, Vedaa. Starring John Abraham and Sharvari, the actioner will have a box office clash with Shraddha Kapoor’s Stree 2 and Akshay Kumar’s Khel Khel Mein. It is scheduled to release on August 15. Meanwhile, Salman, who was recently seen in AP Dhillon’s music video ‘Old Money,’ has started shooting for his next with Sajid Nadiadwala and AR Murugadoss, Sikandar.

Also Read: “Salman Khan prides himself on being the messiah,” says Nikkhil Advani; recalls getting call from former after fallout with Karan Johar 



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/xk2ua6z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment