Siddharth Anand celebrates decade long friendship with Fighter star Hrithik Roshan on his birthday: “You believed in me when very few did”

Filmmaker Siddharth Anand is celebrating his longtime buddy Hrithik Roshan’s birthday today. The duo has collaborated on multiple projects and is gearing up for their next movie, Fighter. On this special occasion, Siddharth shared a few photos with Hrithik to pen a thoughtful note on the latter’s birthday.

Celebrating their decade-long partnership, Siddharth Anand wrote, “Apart from wishing you, a little thank you note on your big day. 10 years ago we began our journey together. You believed in me at a point when very few people did. Life has never been the same for me. I don’t think I ever thanked you. For the small. And big things. You have a heart like no other. People who know you will vouch for that. Today I wish you for the best of health, immeasurable happiness and abundant success. A little wish for me too, may we keep walking together :) @iHrithik.”

Apart from wishing you, a little thank you note on your big day. 10 years ago we began our journey together. You believed in me at a point when very few people did. Life has never been the same for me. I don’t think I ever thanked you. For the small. And big things. You have a… pic.twitter.com/ySry8EIXEn — Siddharth Anand (@justSidAnand) January 9, 2024

Siddharth Anand and Hrithik Roshan have worked together on Bang Bang, War and now Fighter.

Fighter stars Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover, Akshay Oberoi, and Sanjeeda Sheikh among others. The film is set to release on January 25, 2024. ALSO READ: Fighter: Trailer of Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor starrer to release on January 15, says reports



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/gj5cyit
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment