Koffee with Karan 8: Janhvi Kapoor does not want to date actors: “I want someone to be obsessed with me”

In the latest episode of Koffee With Karan 8, sisters Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor made their appearance together. While this was Janhvi's third time on the show, The Archies debutante made her first appearance. Janhvi Kapoor talked about her rumoured boyfriend Shikhar Pahariya. She also said that she is over dating actors and there’s a reason for it.

"You also have a philosophy which we have spoken about that you don't really want to date actors because you think it is somewhere or the other turbulent," asked Karan Johar.

Janhvi said, “I am extremely vain. I think with this profession, you have to be obsessed with it all the time and it consumes you completely. I want someone to be obsessed with me. You need someone to be okay with you to let you have your moment. It needs to have a balance. But I find with actors is that they get very competitive and weird with each other. There's always tension when there's an actor and I can't deal with that emotion because I like to be undyingly devoted and I expect that devotion and I think when you're in the same profession it's difficult.”

During the Rat Race round, when Karan asked Janhvi to “name three people on your speed-dial list,” she responded, “Papa, Khushu (Khushi) and Shiku (as in Shikhar Pahariya).”

Koffee With Karan 8 is currently streaming on Disney+ Hotstar. ALSO READ: Koffee with Karan 8: Janhvi Kapoor on reconciling with rumoured boyfriend Shikhar Pahariya: “He was just there in a very selfless dignified way”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Lrfk40e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment