EXCLUSIVE: Harshvardhan Rane reveals an actor who’s “as attractive as Hrithik Roshan” was signed for Sanam Teri Kasam and how he ‘stole’ the role from him

Harshvardhan Rane became a heartthrob of the nation with his debut Bollywood film, Sanam Teri Kasam (2016). It did limited business in cinemas but found a huge fan following on TV and online. Its popularity can be gauged by the fact that it has got a huge viewership as soon as it dropped recently on YouTube. Check the comments and one can only see both men and women singing praises for Harshvardhan. Hence, it won't be wrong to say that Sanam Teri Kasam, which also starred Mawra Hocane, proved to be a landmark film for the actor. It's also no surprise that his upcoming film, Tara Vs Bilal, is also getting a lot of positive comments on the internet, due to the presence of Harshvardhan.

EXCLUSIVE: Harshvardhan Rane reveals an actor who’s “as attractive as Hrithik Roshan” was signed for Sanam Teri Kasam and how he ‘stole’ the role from him

There were murmurs that some other actor was finalized for Sanam Teri Kasam and Harshvardhan Rane ‘stole’ the role from him. In an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, the dashing actor revealed that it’s indeed true.

Harshvardhan Rane said, “I don’t want to take his name. He’s a working actor and I am working with him on one of his films. He’s an extremely good-looking guy, in the zone of Hrithik Roshan. Aap dekhoge toh aap khud bhi maanoge. He was selected. He was sitting in the office and doing script reading. 2 days later, the photoshoot of the film was going to take place with Mawra ji (Mawra Hocane). They were all set.”

Harshvardhan Rane continued, “I reached the office and told them that they had called me for an audition six months ago. They replied, ‘Tumhe 6 mahine pehle bulaya tha. Tum ab aa rahe ho?’. I explained that since I was working down South, I couldn’t make it. I insisted on an audition. They straight away refused and said, ‘Ladka bagal mein baitha hua hai. Nahi ho sakta’. However, I kept on insisting. ‘Mujhe reject kar dijiye, mujhe bahar bhaga dijiye. Lekin mera audition aap dekh lijiye’, I told them. They kept on rejecting and I kept on pleading. Finally, they agreed.”

Harshvardhan revealed, “They took my audition and 1 ½ hour later, they told me to give another audition. They felt that ‘Tukke se itna achha audition aa gaya hoga’! I gave another audition. They came out of the room. This time, they were teary-eyed. They said, ‘Pata nahin tune kya jadoo kiya hai’. They added that they are going to face a loss as they have spent money and invested in the costumes and that they’ll have to do it all over again. They then said that they are taking me in the film and hugged me.”

Harshvardhan then said, “I had to use the washroom. I had to pass by that boy who was supposed to do the film. It was my life’s most embarrassing walk. I knew that he has no idea (that he was out). Just last year, I met him and hugged him. Itne saalon ke baad!”

When asked if that actor is cool with whatever happened, Harshvardhan Rane replied, “Yes, he is. He’s rather very generous with his compliments.”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/GI4iBg0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment